Yummy Cookies and Cream Bars
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sweetened cocoa powder plus 2 tbsps., divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 3 cookies)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line bottom and short sides of pan with aluminum foil. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, butter, cocoa, milk, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl. Mix with electric mixer until well blended. Spread on bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT 2 1/2 packages cream cheese until smooth in large bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk, remaining egg, cornstarch and remaining vanilla; mix until blended. Stir in chopped cookies by hand. Pour batter over crust.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until top is lightly brown. Cool completely.
- COMBINE whipped topping with 2 tablespoons cocoa in small bowl; spread on top of cooled bars. Top with crushed cookies. Cover and chill 3 to 4 hours. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.