- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and 2 eggs.
- SPREAD half of brownie batter in prepared pan. Whisk cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 egg in large bowl until smooth. Pour filling mixture over brownie batter, spreading to cover. Top with spoonfuls of remaining brownie batter. To marble, pull knife through batter in wide curves; turn pan and repeat.
- BAKE 32 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Chill 1 hour.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 brownies), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.