- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, about 1 medium
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9x5-inch loaf pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT sugar and oil in medium bowl at medium speed of electric mixer. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, zucchini and milk. Beat until blended.
- ADD eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts.
- BAKE about 1 hour or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pan on rack. Loosen from sides. Remove from pan. Cool completely on rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of loaf), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.