Beary In Love
See how to make this simple Valentine’s Day treat.
- 1 package Pillsbury Cake Mix (any flavor)
- 1 can of Pillsbury Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Valentine’s Frosting
- 1 can of Pillsbury Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Vanilla Dream Frosting
- 1 standard-sized marshmallow
- 2 red gumdrops
- Red string licorice laces
- Bake a 9-inch round cake and 4 cupcakes according to the package instructions.
- Once cooled, carefully turn out the 9-inch cake and remove the cupcakes from the liners.
- Place two of the cupcakes on either side of the cake to make the bear's ears. Secure with a dab of frosting.
- Place the other two cupcakes side by side on top of the cake to create the bear's snout. Secure with a dab of frosting.
- Pipe rosettes with Pillsbury Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Valentine’s Frosting over the entire cake.
- Use Pillsbury Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Vanilla Dream Frosting to pipe swirls on the cupcakes on either side of the cake. These cupcakes will be the bear’s ears. Outline them with pink frosting rosettes.
- Cut one marshmallow in half lengthwise and place each piece just above the nose for eyes. Use Pillsbury Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Valentine's Frosting to draw eyebrows above the eyes.
- Cut two red gumdrops in half diagonally and place together to make a heart shape. Attach to the marshmallow eyes with a dab of frosting.
- Use red string licorice laces to make the eyelashes, mouth, and nose.