Spring Lamb Cups
Learn how to make this precious, delicious dessert.
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Cake Mix
- 1 can of Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Vanilla Dream Frosting
- 24 standard-sized marshmallows
- 24 white jellybeans
- Black food marker
- Prepare a batch of Pillsbury® Funfetti® cupcakes according to package instructions.
- Once cooled, use Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Vanilla Dream Frosting to make rosettes on top of each cupcake. Just make small circular motions until the cupcake is covered.
- Take a standard-sized marshmallow and cut the right side of the top edge diagonally for the first ear. Repeat this technique on the left side to create the second ear. Set the ears aside.
- Using the same marshmallow, flip over and use scissors to cut the mouth about one-third of the way into the marshmallow.
- For the eyes, use white jellybeans and cut in half lengthwise. Mark pupils with a black food marker.
- Set the mouth on top of the cupcake and the ears slightly facing downward along the side of the cupcake.
- Pipe a rosette on the top of the head, forming a topknot, using Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Vanilla Dream Frosting.
- Place the eyes on top of the head. Using Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Vanilla Dream Frosting, attach a pink jellybean to the tip of the marshmallow mouth for the nose.