Apricot Caramel Brunch Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR cake mix, oil, water and eggs in a large bowl by hand until moistened. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven. Turn oven to broil setting and place oven rack about 6 inches from top heating unit.
- COMBINE preserves, topping, coconut and pecans in a medium bowl. Spread evenly on top of warm cake. Place cake under broiler. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until topping just begins to bubble. Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (15), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 36g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.