Black and White Brownies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz.) package white baking chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 36 pecan halves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in chopped pecans, chocolate chips and 1 cup white chips. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 31 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle immediately with remaining 1 cup white chips. Let stand 1 minute to soften chips. Spread evenly over brownies with back of spoon. Cool completely.
- BEAT powdered sugar, cocoa, butter, water and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth (mixture will be thin). Spread over white chip layer. Arrange pecan halves over frosting. Let stand 1 1/2 hours or until frosting is set. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 brownies), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 24g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.