Caramel Cashew Brownie Ice Cream Torte
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Caramel Swirl Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (1.5 liter) container caramel swirl or dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 1 cup coarsely broken salted pretzel twist pieces
- 1 cup salted cashew halves and pieces
- 1/3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and egg. Spread batter in prepared springform pan. Reserve caramel packet for later use. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- COMBINE pretzel crumbs, cashews and chocolate chips in medium bowl. Drizzle with about half of caramel mixture. Toss with fork to coat. Spoon ice cream over brownie layer, carefully spreading into an even layer. Sprinkle evenly with cashew mixture, gently patting into ice cream. Cover and freeze 1 hour.
- LET stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with remaining caramel mixture just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 540 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 520mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 44g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.