Chewy Whole Wheat Peanut Butter & Cranberry Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 1/2 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Jif® Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup milled flax seed
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat brown sugar, peanut butter and butter in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Stir in oats, coconut, cranberries and flax seed. Add to peanut butter mixture. Beat on low speed until well blended. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 54 cookies), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.