Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury™ Softasilk® Enriched & Bleached Cake Flour
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups. Beat 1/2 cup sugar and cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips; set aside.
- BEAT remaining ingredients in large bowl on high speed 3 minutes. Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- FILL each muffin cup 1/3 full. Spoon 1 tablespoonful cream cheese mixture onto batter in each cup. Top each cup with reserved batter.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Store in Refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.