Eat Your Veggies Breakfast Muffins
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 pouch Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Vibrant Green Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Combine cupcake & cake mix, water, oil, egg whites and cinnamon. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in carrot, oats, zucchini, raisins and nuts. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups. (Cups will be full.)
- BAKE 24 to 27 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE frosting in small heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH 7 to 10 seconds or until slightly melted. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle lightly over muffins.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 muffins), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.