Funfetti® Chocolate-Dipped Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- Decorator sprinkles or chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Mix cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl until dough forms. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Dip each cookie halfway into melted chocolate. Place on sheet of wax paper. Decorate immediately with sprinkles. If chocolate thickens, microwave an additional 10 seconds; stir until smooth.
FUNFETTI ORANGE COOKIES
- ADD 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel before mixing dough.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.