Funfetti® Color Me Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 50 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 15 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3 drops green food color
- 3 drops red food color
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Fluffy Frost™ Funfetti® Vanilla Marshmallow Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with baking cups. Prepare cake according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Place about 1-2/3 cups batter into 3 separate small bowls. Tint one bowl pastel green with 3 drops of green food coloring and one bowl pastel pink with 3 drops red food coloring. Do not tint remaining batter.
- USING separate spoons for each batter, fill each baking cup with a scant 2 tablespoons each of green, plain and pink batters. Do not stir batters together. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes using vanilla frosting and Funfetti candy bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 15), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.