Funfetti® Easter Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Decorator sprinkles, colored sugar, as desired
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out shapes with a 2 or 3-inch egg shaped cookie cutter. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- For Glaze: STIR powdered sugar, orange juice, water and orange peel in medium bowl until smooth. Add a few drops warm water if glaze is too thick. Dip tops of cookies in glaze, scraping off excess on edge of bowl. Decorate immediately with sprinkles and sugar.
- TIP To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 17g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.