Mini Whoopie Pies
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 whoopie pies
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- BEAT cake mix, eggs, water and oil in medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- DROP batter onto prepared cookie sheets, preferably using a medium scoop (2 tablespoons). Spread batter into 2 1/4-inch diameter circles, 2 inches between pies. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until center is set. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Cool completely on cooling rack.
- BEAT cream cheese in small bowl until light and fluffy with electric mixer on medium speed. Add frosting, mixing until blended. Place half of pies flat side up. Spread with 2 tablespoons filling in center of each. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up. Press gently to spread filling. Chill until ready to serve.
- TIP Whoopie pies may be wrapped individually in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 of recipe), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 0g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.