- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- STIR cake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl until blended. Add water, oil and eggs. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe a larger swirl of frosting on top center of each cupcake. Surround each swirl with 8 smaller frosting stars along the outside edge of cupcake. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.