Swirls of Fun Layered Trifle Dessert
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 38 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- Prepared chocolate, vanilla, lemon or butterscotch pudding from 2 (4-serving size) boxes of pudding mix (about 4 cups pudding)
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart container fresh strawberries, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Bake 34 to 38 minutes. Cool completely.
- CUT cake into bite-size pieces. Combine pudding and whipped topping. Layer cake pieces, strawberries and pudding mixture in large trifle bowl or individual dessert dishes. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- TIP DIP rim of glass in Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping and sprinkle with crushed cookies before filling with layers, if desired.
COOKIE SURPRISE CAKE
- STIR 1 cup crushed chocolate chip cookies into cake batter before baking.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.