Turtle Brownie Cookies
- Prep Time: 50 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 22 vanilla caramels, unwrapped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, flour, water, oil and egg in large bowl. Mix until evenly blended. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Arrange 5 pecan pieces under each to resemble head and legs of turtle.
- BAKE 8 to 12 minutes or until top of cookies appear almost set. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets to wire rack to cool completely.
- COMBINE caramels and 1 tablespoon water in small saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth, adding enough additional water for desired drizzling consistency. Stir in powdered sugar until smooth. Spoon over cookies. Let stand until caramel is set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/60), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.