- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® German Chocolate Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl. Blend well. Stir in baking chips. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed in center and edges are set. Cool 2 minutes. Place cooling rack over wax paper. Place cookies on rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds or until frosting is of drizzling consistency. Drizzle warm frosting over cooled cookies. Refrigerate until frosting is set. Store cookies in tightly covered container.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.