Cranberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury® Cranberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch square or 11 x 7-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Reserve 1 cup quick bread mix in small bowl for topping. Combine remaining quick bread mix, milk, 1 tablespoon butter and egg in medium bowl; blend well. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- COMBINE all filling ingredients in food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container; process until smooth. Spread over batter in pan.
- ADD walnuts to reserved 1 cup quick bread mix; mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling.
- BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Serve warm or cool. Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1 tablespoon flour to dry quick bread mix before dividing. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.