Funfetti® Brownie Cones
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- 16 ice cream cake cones (about 2 3/4-inches tall with flat bottoms)
- 1 (19.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions, using oil, water and 3 eggs, reserving packet of candy coated chips for later use. Spoon 3 tablespoons batter into each cone. (Do not overfill or cones will overflow during baking.) Stand cones upright in muffin cups.
- BAKE 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PIPE a decorative swirl of frosting on top of each brownie cone. Sprinkle with reserved candy coated chips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie cone of 16), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 33g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.