Gluten Free* Banana Streusel Quickbread
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 16 slices
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup ripe mashed bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® Multi-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Blend, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- WHISK egg in medium bowl. Blend in bananas, 3/4 cup brown sugar, yogurt, oil and vanilla. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour blend, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl. Add banana mixture to flour mixture, stirring until flour is incorporated. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- COMBINE 1/4 cup flour blend, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, cinnamon and butter in medium bowl with a fork. Spread streusel evenly over quickbread. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Loosen edges with knife. Remove from pan to cool completely on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1slice, 1/16 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.