Gluten Free* Chocolate Frosted Devils Food Cupcakes
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® Multi-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with 24 paper baking cups.
- COMBINE flour blend, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add sugar gradually. Beat about 4 minutes or until smooth. Add eggs, beating after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture gradually on low speed. Add hot water. Stir until batter is smooth. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Frost cupcakes as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 25g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.