Holiday Brownie Tree Bites
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 48 bites
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 24 pretzel sticks, halved
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in prepared pan according to package directions. Cool completely. Freeze 30 minutes.
- REMOVE from pan by llifting edges of foil. Cut brownies into 6 horizontal rows. Cut 8 triangles out of each row to resemble trees. Insert pretzel pieces into bottom center of triangles to form tree trunk. Frost trees. Sprinkle with candy bits from frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 tree bites), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.