Chocolate Banana Dippers
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 10 snacks
- 2 medium bananas
- 10 toothpicks
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- 1 teaspoon multi-colored candy bits
- LINE a small cookie sheet or plate with wax paper. Peel bananas. Cut each banana into 5 chunks. Place banana chunks, cut side down, on cookie sheet. Insert toothpick into each chunk. Place in freezer about 30-40 minutes or until frozen.
- PLACE chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 60 to 90 seconds or until melted; stir. Add frosting; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until dipping consistency.
- DIP each banana chunk in chocolate mixture, spooning chocolate onto sides of banana chunks. Sprinkle with candy bits. Return to wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze dipped banana chunks for 1 hour or until chocolate is firm and bananas are frozen.
- TIP If chocolate mixture becomes too stiff while dipping, microwave on HIGH for 5 to 10 seconds or until softened.
- TIP If frozen for more than 1 hour, let stand 5 to 10 minutes to soften slightly before eating.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.