Chocolate Supreme Fondue
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Ready Time: 13 min
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- 1 large apple, cut into 16 slices
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 16 chunks
- 16 whole strawberries
- 16 regular marshmallows
- MELT frosting in medium saucepan over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into small fondue pot or heatproof bowl. Serve immediately.
- ARRANGE dippers on serving platter or tray. Spear dippers with fondue forks or long skewers; dip into fondue.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 35g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.