Fiesta Del Sol Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Confetti Funfetti® Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) bag candy corn
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling 2/3 full. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle a heaping 1/8 teaspoon confetti candy bits from frosting on center of each cupcake. Arrange 9 to 11 candy corn pieces, points facing out, on top of each cupcake to resemble a sun pattern.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 260), Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 670mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 14g), Protein 28g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 8%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.