Fiesta Del Sol Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Confetti Funfetti® Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) bag candy corn
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling 2/3 full. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle a heaping 1/8 teaspoon confetti candy bits from frosting on center of each cupcake. Arrange 9 to 11 candy corn pieces, points facing out, on top of each cupcake to resemble a sun pattern.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.