- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 (15.6 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl. Stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- SPREAD frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/2 cup flour to dry cake mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.