Swedish Brown Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 24 cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients except sugar in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until well mixed.
- ROLL out half of dough at a time on well-floured surface with floured rolling pin to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with floured 3-inch cookie cutter. Place 1/2 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle each cookie with about 1/8 teaspoon sugar.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/3 cup flour to dry cake mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.