- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 to 15 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® White Frosting
- Green food color
- 1 tube red decorator frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare and bake cake as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely.
- TINT frosting with green food coloring. Frost cake. Cut cake into 12 pieces. Using red decorator frosting and flat decorator tip, pipe bows on each piece of frosted cake.
- TIP For other times of year and events, use different colors for tinting frosting and decorator frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 71g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.