White Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- 1 (18.4 oz) Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE brownie mix, butter, egg, water and vanilla in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon until blended. Stir in white baking chips and nuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/72 1 cookie), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.