Whole Wheat Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 16 bars
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup Smucker’s® Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- OR 3/4 cup Smucker’s® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil, extending over edges of pan.
- COMBINE flour, 1 cup oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Stir in honey and coconut oil until smooth. Reserve ½ cup mixture. Press remaining mixture into prepared pan. Spread fruit spread evenly over oat mixture. Crumble reserved oat mixture over fruit spread. Sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons oats.
- BAKE 28 to 32 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 16), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.