- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 craft sticks
- 8 medium apples (about 3 lbs.), stems removed
- 1 (15.6 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- CUT eight (6 x 6-inch) pieces of wax paper. Arrange in single layer on large rimmed baking sheet. Spray paper with no-stick cooking spray. Insert craft stick into stem end of each apple.
- REMOVE lid and foil from can of frosting. Microwave on HIGH 25 to 35 seconds or until frosting can be stirred smooth.
- HOLD one apple over large plate to catch drips. Spoon melted frosting over apple to coat. Center apple on piece of wax paper. Sprinkle with Funfetti candy bits. Repeat with remaining apples and frosting. If frosting thickens, microwave for 5 seconds. Stir.
- CHILL 30 minutes to allow frosting to set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 prepared apple), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 49g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.