- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 brownie reindeer
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- Mini pretzel twists
- Brown and red candy coated chocolate pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely. Freeze 20 minutes for ease in cutting, if desired.
- CUT brownies lengthwise into 3 (13 x 3-inch) strips. Cut each strip in a zigzag pattern to make 7 or 8 triangles.
- ATTACH mini pretzel "antlers" with chocolate fudge frosting on two corners of each brownie triangle. Add a red candy "nose" on third corner, attaching with a dab of chocolate fudge frosting. Attach brown candy "eyes" with small dabs of vanilla frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownie reindeer), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.