- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 brownie reindeer
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Additional ingredients to prepare brwonie mix per package instructions
- Mini pretzel twists
- Brown and red candy coated milk chocolate pieces
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package instructions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package instructions. Cool completely. Freeze 20 minutes for ease in cutting, if desired.
- CUT brownies lengthwise into 3 (13 x 3-inch) strips. Cut each strip in a zigzag pattern to make 7 to 8 triangles.
- POSITION mini pretzel "antlers" on two corners of each brownie triangle. Attach with a small dab of chocolate frosting. Add a red candy "nose" on third corner, attaching with chocolate frosting. Attach brown candy "eyes" with small dabs of vanilla frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownie reindeer), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.