Football Field Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vibrant Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- Colorful candy coated chocolate pieces
- Football themed cake decorations, such as plastic goal posts (available seasonally near cake decorating supplies)
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in prepared pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- INVERT brownie onto serving tray. Remove and discard foil. Spread green frosting over top and sides of brownie. Place vanilla frosting in decorating bag fitted with small round tip. Beginning about 3 inches in from one corner, tap edge of ruler diagonally across brownie into frosting. Repeat to make 5 to 6 additional parallel lines in frosting, 2 inches apart. Pipe vanilla frosting over lines to resemble yard lines on football field. Add several short hash marks between yard lines.
- PLACE chocolate frosting in decorating bag fitted with star tip. Pipe several stars to write the initial of your favorite team in center of brownie. Top with candy pieces, as desired. Add frosting border around edge of brownie. Decorate with football themed decorations, such as plastic goal posts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.